Saturday, July 1, 2023

Cotton Candy

 


Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with another sweet that’s guaranteed to rot your teeth! It’s cotton candy! I was hit by yet another art block meteorite this week, but when I watched a new episode from a TV show this week, I got the idea of drawing cotton candy! So here it is! I didn’t have too much trouble drawing this sweet treat, and I think all of my effort really paid off! I used different brushes to attain the fluffy effect. A couple fun facts about cotton candy is that it was co-created by a candy maker and a dentist and it’s actually healthier than most sweets because it’s only made from two ingredients which is air and colored sugar which means that there’s no fat content at all. Overall, I had a blast drawing this and I can’t wait to draw more sweets! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment