Saturday, July 15, 2023

Busy Bee

 


Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with a drawing of a bee! What initially gave me the idea to draw this was while I was taking the trash out, I looked at our sunflowers and saw a bumble bee getting nectar from them and I thought, “That’s a great idea!” And thus, this drawing was born! I had a ball using the brush and methods I used to draw this, and I’m really happy with the results! Another thing that inspired me to make this was I have a friend that loves bugs! A fun fact about bumblebees is that they live in smaller groups than honey bees and do not tend to swarm! Overall, I’m really proud of this drawing and I hope that I can draw something good next! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment