Saturday, September 18, 2021

We Are Family

 


Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with another assignment for my art class! Here’s the description I wrote for it! The ninth, and final drawing, is titled, “Loving”. This is meant to be a self portrait piece. The reason why I picked loving is to represent how I feel towards everyone I love. I’m a very loving person, and I enjoy giving and receiving affection to and from others. The people that I love in my life are my family, my friends, and I’ll even show kindness to strangers I see outside. The figures in this drawing are meant to represent two people that are hugging. The arch at the top resembles the top of a heart. Personally, I didn’t have much fun drawing this, but it looks great! I know I haven’t been drawing art like I normally do, but college has been sucking up my time and energy to do anything. But my first year ends on December 17th, so things should return to normal by then! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment