Saturday, September 11, 2021

Family Is Forever

 


Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with a drawing of a tree for an art assignment for college. Here’s the description I wrote for it. This is my entry for the self portrait assignment. The initial shape is a tree, which represents my love for adventure and how I enjoy traveling around the world and see all of the different sights, sounds, and people. If you look at the left branch, it’s actually a paintbrush, which represents my creative side. I love to draw, and hope that one day I can make a living off of it. And if you look at the right branch, you’ll see that it’s actually a spatula, which represents my hobby of cooking. It’s a small passion, but I have fun doing it! And lastly, the two figures at the sides below the branches are people. They represent my love for my family. I’m a family-oriented person, and they’re what inspires me to keep moving forward in life. Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment