Saturday, August 15, 2020

Winslow Doing The Splits

 

Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with a simple drawing of my character Winslow doing the splits. What inspired me to draw this artwork was one day I was talking to a friend about Winslow and they made me come up with the idea of him doing the splits! Another reason why I wanted to draw this was because I found it fitting for Winslow’s character to do something like this. He’s a happy-go-lucky entertainer, so he has his own way of entertaining the audience. I’m very pleased with how this drawing came out. I’m especially proud of the simple background. Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool I especially like the details of his feet outside the center frame Top Hat its all great!!! Visually intriguing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool honey how are you i miss you so much i love you baby

      Delete