Saturday, August 1, 2020

My Original Character Walter


Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with a drawing of another one of my original characters! His name is Walter, and he’s a fishbowl object head! I came up with his concept because I thought I needed another character to make original art of for the Art Festival last year. I ended up not using him, because I had more content than I realized. Walter is a down-to-Earth guy that enjoys calm days on the beach. Whenever he feels a different emotion, a goldfish that corresponds to that emotion will swim out of the castle that’s in his fishbowl and go back in. Whenever he’s feeling multiple emotions, a school of fish will swim around in his bowl. My best friend was nice enough to help me come up with those ideas! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment