Saturday, September 16, 2023

Bubbles

 

 

Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with a bubble drawing! This was originally going to be last week’s art, but I submitted that vent art piece that I’m still proud of! I got this idea from a song from a musical artist that I used to love. I put a little effort into this, and I think the results paid off! The background was lighter, but I think the darker background helped the bubbles stand out more! Overall, I had a blast drawing this and I hope you’ll all like what I have planned! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it honey what a bright piece it's so full of color I like it very much keep up the great I know someday you will be a famous artist in your own gallery I love you so much

    ReplyDelete