Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with something that’s been growing in my front yard! This is called a noddingthistle! Last October, I moved from California to Texas and it’s been quite the adventure! There’s so much wildlife and the scenery is beautiful! I got hit by another art block meteorite this week, but I got the idea to draw this weed when I took my dog out! A fun fact about nodding thistles is that they’re an invasive weed, but they provide nectar for the bees and butterflies! Personally, I think the lilac blossoms that grow on them are very pretty and unique! I used a few different brushes to draw this art piece, and I’m very pleased with the results! I had a blast drawing this and I hope I can draw something different! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment