Saturday, January 14, 2023

Drinking Night

 


Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with something different! I was out with my Grandma and were were having lunch with my Uncle and he ordered a margarita! When it arrived, it came in this beautiful glass with green swirls in it! It was unlike anything we had seen, it was truly unique! So I got out my phone and took a picture and voilà! This drawing was born! I can’t really drink alcohol because of my medication, but I have to admit that it was really pretty! I think it was a lime margarita that my Uncle had ordered, but I can’t remember! The swirls were a little difficult, but I think they turned out okay! Overall, I had a blast drawing this and I hope I can draw more like it! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment