Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with a still life drawing! If there’s one type of tea I’d like to try, it’s green tea! I don’t know much about what it tastes like, but I enjoy a good cup of tea every now and then! The tea took a bit of shading, as well as the plate the teacup’s sitting on! I had a bit of trouble drawing this, but I think it looks okay! There’s actually a story behind what got me into tea! It was the day after Mother’s Day, and I had caught a really bad case of the stomach flu, so when my Grandma called the doctor, they advised that I drink some tea every five or fifteen minutes. And so, my love for tea was born, and I lived to drink more cups of it! Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment