Saturday, December 11, 2021

Self Portrait

 


Hello, Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with my last assignment for my art class! Since my college semester ends next week, I’m going to admit that at first it was hard for me, but then it eventually got easy! I even had a little fun with it! We had to type a description to go with it, so here’s what I wrote! 

For my self portrait painting, I chose the element of love as it best describes my personality. Love is what my entire life is centered around. I have a friend group that I love hanging out with every week, and I have a family that has loved and supported me for the past 20 years of my life. But one factor that can center around love are my special interests. For as long as I can remember, fictional characters have always been in my mind, “rent free” as the cool kids call it. From morning to night, I’m always thinking about them. When I’m not thinking about them, I’m looking forward to going out with my family, and making plans for when me and my friends can hang out. All three of these are what make me happy in life, and I’m thankful to have them all!”

Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week with the return of my tablet artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment