Saturday, September 19, 2020
Abalone, The Gentleman
Hello! Olivia Rain here, and this week I return with a drawing of a character that I drew a while back. I’d like to introduce you to “Abalone”. My best friend first came up with his concept last year, but she didn’t do much with him. I asked her if I could adopt him, and she said yes! Abalone is an amalgamation of qualities I love about men. I love a man that’s caring, has a good heart, good-looking, and sharply dressed. It was a bit of a challenge trying to come up with his design, but I think it was well worth it in the end. What matters is that I had a blast coming up with him, and I’d like to do more with him. Thanks for reading, and I will see you again next week!
Labels:
Art,
Drawing,
Interpretation,
Passion,
Self-taught

Good eye on the design !!!!
ReplyDelete